3 dead, 4 hospitalized with carbon-monoxide poisoning from generator after Hurricane Irma

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > FLORIDA >

Three people died of carbon-monoxide poisoning on Tuesday from a generator that was running inside their Orange County home after Hurricane Irma, the Sheriff’s Office said.Four other members of the multigenerational family were taken to Florida Hospital in very serious condition.Neighbors in the...
...
News Feed:
Home - Orlando Sentinel

READ MORE: 3 dead, 4 hospitalized with carbon-monoxide poisoning from generator after Hurricane Irma


Top News Headlines


US News Feeds