One dead in Volusia because of carbon-monoxide poisoning after Hurricane Irma

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > FLORIDA >

One person is dead and two others are hospitalized after they sustained carbon-monoxide poisoning from a generator at a home in Volusia County, the Daytona Beach Fire Department said Wednesday morning. Officials responded to a home on the 400 block of South Keech Street in Daytona Beach at about...
...
News Feed:
Home - Orlando Sentinel

READ MORE: One dead in Volusia because of carbon-monoxide poisoning after Hurricane Irma



US News Feeds